Watch this purple potion turn blue, then bubbling purple, then bubbling pink! Is it magic...or science?
To make the potion yourself:
- Pour purple cabbage indicator into cup.*
- Add baking soda to turn it blue.
- Add a Warhead to make the potion bubble and start turning purple again.
- Add Pixy Stix powder to turn the potion pink and bubbly.
Happy Harry Potter Day!
* Make cabbage indicator by letting chopped red cabbage sit in water for an hour, or boiling it for more color. Strain and refrigerate.