- Your science fair project should be your own work. If you use a candy experiment idea, put your own spin on it by testing different candies and writing your own explanation.
- You must cite my website/book as your source.
- Let me know how it goes!
Please do not copy, sell, post, publish, or distribute all or any part of this material without the author's permission. Instead, feel free to link to this website, and to contact me with questions.
|Acid Test||Chocolate Bloom|
|Density Rainbow||Dissolving Hot/Cold||Find Hidden Candy|
|Floating M's and S's||Lifesaver Lights||Oil Test|
- Don't drink the acid test experiments. Eating too much baking soda can make you very sick.
- Grownups should supervise melting experiments. Melted candy can be much hotter than boiling water.
- Never heat a jawbreaker. Melted jawbreakers have been known to explode and cause serious burns (see Mythbusters Episode 20, 2004)